PP ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
The information and services available on our App are provided by us as a service and are for the use of PP company’s membership service.
1.The Information We Collect
We collect information directly from individuals, from third parties, and automatically through our platform.
- Account and Profile Information: When you login account and profile on
our platform, we any information you provide, such as your resume and email.
- Your Content: We collect and store the information and content that you deliver to our platform, including your answers, images, voices, and comments. We will also collect personal data that you provide to us in the course of using our products and services – for example, the video interviews and other information you record and upload during the recruitment process. As stated above, we process this information on behalf of the employer/prospective employer and we do not have control over the information that is collected or how it is handled. You should consult your employer/prospective employer in the first instance if you have any questions or concerns about the handling of your personal data.
- When you communicate with us (via email, phone, or otherwise), we may maintain a record of your communication.
- We collect browsing information – such as IP address and location, date and time stamp, user agent, cookie ID (if applicable), URL, unique advertising or content identifiers (if applicable) and time zone, and other information about user activities on our platform, as well as on third party sites and services that have embedded our pixels, widgets, plug-ins, buttons, or related services. We may also receive information about you from third parties, such as other users, partners (including ad partners), or our affiliated companies.
2.How We Use Your Information
We do not sell your personal data – such as your name and contact information – to third parties to use for their own marketing purposes. We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- Provide our Services: To provide you the services we offer on the platform, communicate with you about your use of the platform, respond to your inquiries, provide troubleshooting, and for other customer service purposes.
- Marketing: For marketing and promotional purposes, such as to send you news and newsletters, special offers, and promotions, or to otherwise contact you about products or information we think may interest you, including information about third party products and services.
- Analytics: To gather metrics to better understand how users access and use the platform; to evaluate and improve the platform, and to develop new products and services.
- Comply with Law: To comply with legal obligations, as part of our general business operations, and for other business administration purposes.
3. How Where We Store Your Personal Data
The personal data that we collect from you may be transferred to and stored at, a destination outside your country of residence. For example, if you are resident in the European Economic Area (EEA), your data may be transferred to and stored outside the EEA. It may also be processed by staff operating outside your country of residence and/or outside the EEA who work for us or for your employer/prospective employer. Such staff may be engaged in, among other things, the review and assessment of your personal data for the provision of support services. Where your personal data is being accessed outside your country of residence, we will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this policy and any applicable laws.
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. Account passwords are encrypted within our systems.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
4. Uses Made of the Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To allow you to create an account;
- To provide you or your employer/prospective employer with customer support and technical services on request;
- To allow you or your employer/prospective employer to access and make use of various tools, features and functions of our service;
- To generate internal reports about the use of our site;
- Where it is in accordance with your marketing preferences, to send you informational and promotional materials that you choose to receive via the medium chosen by you.
- To notify you about changes to or other important information about our service.
- For our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, IT security, enhancing or improving our products and services.
- Website and system administration, and to improve the navigation and content of our site.
- We may also use the personal information we receive for the purposes of creating anonymized and aggregated statistics that do not reveal the identity of any person.
5. Disclosure of Your Information
In addition, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company, and its subsidiaries.
We also use third party vendors, consultants, and other service providers to assist us in providing our website and services, including cloud hosting services, customer & IT support services, marketing and data analytics. In providing these services on behalf of Phoenix Interactive, it may be necessary for us to provide these third parties with access to your personal data.
We may also disclose your personal data to third parties in the following circumstances:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Phoenix Interactive, Inc. or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- In response to or to comply with any applicable law, regulation, subpoenas, court orders, legal process or government requests, including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
We will not use your personal data for marketing purposes without your consent and we will not disclose your personal data to any independent third parties for such purposes.
6. How We Protect Your Information
The security of your information is important to us. We have implemented safeguards to protect the information we collect. However, no website or Internet transmission is completely secure. We urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe, such as choosing a strong password and keeping it private, as well as logging out of your user account, and closing your web browser when finished using our platform on a shared or unsecured device.
7. Access to Information & Other Rights
You may, of course, decline to submit or share information with the others through our platform, in which case we may not be able to provide certain services to you. You can also request to delete the information that you delivered in our platform at any time. Any deleted content will be removed from third party sites from which it has been shared via our standard sharing features; however, we have no control over deletions or changes to your content if it has been shared manually by others (e.g., candidates or employers).
If you choose to delete your account in our platform, then all of your content may not be restored by us, even if you change your mind, while you will no longer receive any communications from us, and users may not be able to interact with you.
Under the certain applicable laws, you may have the right to access, delete, or transfer the personal data we hold about you, or to seek the correction or amendment of your personal data. To make such a request, you may contact us at email@example.com or at the mailing address in Section 10 as below.
If you wish to obtain a copy of personal data that we collect on behalf of employers and prospective employers (e.g. your video interview and other recruitment documents), please contact the employer/prospective employer directly.
Our headquarters is located in China and has operations, entities and service providers in China and throughout the world. As such, we and our service providers may transfer your personal information to, or access it in, jurisdictions (including China) that may not provide equivalent levels of data protection as your home jurisdiction. We will take steps to ensure that your personal information receives an adequate level of protection in the jurisdictions in which we process it.
9. Contact Us
Effective date: Jan. 22th, 2019.